|Leakage Current:||0.25mA For Class II||SAFETY STANDARD:||GB4943|
1000M POE Ethernet Adapter,
Gigabit POE Ethernet Adapter,
IEEE 802.3af POE Ethernet Adapter
100M/1000M Standard PoE Power Adapter 48V DC Gigabit IEEE 802.3af Certified
The 48V POE power supply has multi-layer protection,just name a few of them. Input over-voltage protection, output over-voltage protection, over-current short-circuit protection for each output, and has functions such as conducted interference (CE) and radiated interference (RE).
Comply with EN55022/CLASSB standard, WER OUT (13.26) data is directly transferred out, 45.78 pin provides 48V power supply (45+, 78-)
PoE Power Adapters is a kind of adapter designed for Ethernet application. It delivers power to end device through four idle line of Ethernet cable.To prevent the tiny signal line get hurt, the rated current allowed is 350mA,the trip point of over current proteetion is around 450mA. At no load condition, this series meets green power regulation.
Product Model: GQ24-480035-AC
Product name: POE power adapter
Product material: ABS material
Input voltage: 100~240V; 50~60Hz
Output voltage: 48V
Output current: 0.35A
Output polarity: 45 is positive, 78 is negative
Product size: L70*W40*H27mm
Power cord length: 100cm
MTBF: more than 50000 hours
Enclosure: BLACK (LEAD FREE) Enclosure: Black/White
Shell size (The power supply size): L:70*W:40*H:27mm
Advantages of POE Power
1. It is easy to install and manage. Customers themselves can safely mix legacy and PoE devices on the network, coexisting with existing Ethernet cables
2. It is easy to manage the network equipment.
3. It is safe. Because the PoE power supply end device will only supply power to the device that needs power supply. The Ethernet cable will only have voltage present when the device that needs power is connected, thus eliminating the risk of leakage on the line.
4. It saves costs. Because it only needs to install one cable instead of two. In many cases, installation is required where it is difficult to deploy AC power. With the increase of Ethernet-connected devices, it will greatly reduce the cost of deployment and simplify its manageability if there is no need to provide local power to the device.
5. The addition of a network lightning protection module to POE products can ensure the safety of front-end equipment in thunderstorms. The network cable does not exceed 100 meters, and it is not easy to form induced potential to damage the electronic components of the camera.
6. When the POE-powered network video surveillance system adopts centralized power supply, because the power receiving module has the function of supporting the power identification circuit, it will not cause waste of electric energy and effectively save energy.
Contact Person: Aiden Zeng